The time to announce the next Bucharest Ground Hop has come. Because I want to make this Ground Hop every year, the date will stay the same and it will be the first weekend after 1st of May. In 2017 it happens to be 5-7 May, so a proper date for football.
During the first Bucharest Ground Hop, 6-8 May 2016, 15 international travelers took part in the action. We saw 5 games and visited one great stadium, so our programme was full. Here you can find a detailed article written by Peter Miles about the Ground Hop.
I also made a video with the action that took place in the 6-8 May weekend.
Why to be part of Bucharest Ground Hop 2, 5-7 May 2017?
- You will have a nice football experience with a mix of at least 5 games from first division and lower leagues.
- You will get match programmes in English and pins from every game.
- You will have the chance to taste Romanian food and baverages in an unique way.
- You will be able to visit the city by doing what you enjoy the most, watching football
- There will be only 16 places in our mini bus.
- The starting hour will be at 15:00 on 5th of May.
- The Ground Hop will have as many new grounds as possible compared to the one in 2016.
- The full programme of the games will be decided 1-2 weeks before the Ground Hop.
- The price will be decided 2-3 weekes before the Ground Hop, depending on various factors.
We just raised the number of places at 22!
If you are interested or if you have any friends interested please contact me via email: email@example.com